Paul Owen Associations acted as the Structural Engineers on this significant upgrade of the existing head office of Morgan Stanley in Canary Wharf.
The project included a significant upgrade to the existing service and the inclusion of new roof plant structures and adaption of existing plantrooms. The refitting included the upgrading of a number of the existing office/trading floors and included the installation of a new good lifts and infilling existing stair cores.
- alterations and strengthening of the existing structure
- structural review of existing building in relation to new proposals
- design of new high-level plant enclosure
- monitoring of works during construction stage of project
- working within a live office environment