Paul Owen Associations acted as the structural engineers on this significant upgrade of the existing head office of Shire pharmaceuticals, which all needed to be completed within a live office environment.
This involved the construction of a new glazed front entrance and the remodelling of the existing external facade. The internal re-fit included the provision of updating the existing workspaces and office area, alteration of the existing staircases and the provision of a new restaurant and external dinning area.
- Alterations and strengthening of existing concrete structure
- Remodeling of the existing front entrance
- Structural glazing design
- Working within a live office environment
- structural review of existing building in relation to client proposals