Paul Owen Associates have worked with Vodafone for the last twenty years, successfully completing over two hundred fifty infrastructure, building and data centre projects as Civil and Structural Engineers.
We undertake a number of different roles from the design of new buildings, extensions, major refurbishments and structural surveys. In addition, we also act as monitoring engineers, providing due diligence, technical advice and risk management in relation to new and existing buildings.
This role has required us to work on a variety of different buildings from communication towers to multi storey structures, operating nationally from Cornwall to northern Scotland and including Northern Ireland.
- structural advice and due diligence reports for the existing building portfolio across the UK
- monitoring and project risk management to protect existing critical infrastructure sites
- design of new data centres, plant platforms, energy centres
- complex foundations for heavy plant
- alterations to existing structures including data centres
- working within a live data centre environment
- below ground drainage and external works design
- environmental management, including flood risk assessment